Apanda A100 Specs Page Updated, Release Imminent?
A little while back we gave you a sneak peak at the Apanda A100, a 4.3-inch Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone. There was a rumor that the A100 would release at the end of March, but it’s already a couple weeks in to April and there’s been no word from the company. Recently the company has updated the specs page on their website which got us thinking. Does this update signal an imminent release?
The A100 runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon QSD8650 1GHz processor, 512MB ROM, 512MB RAM, and supports almost every wireless network out there, including 4G (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA)! Still no word on the pricing yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as we hear anything.
- Introducing the Apanda A100, Shenzhen’s Latest Android 2.3 Device
- Check Out Shenzhen’s Heavy-Duty Side, The GS30 (Updated)
- BEON TS007 4.3-inch Android Smartphone Hands-On Video
- Apple Peel 520 2nd Generation Release Date Announced (Videos!)
- iPad 2 Gets Certified in China, Due to Release Within a Month!