Beijing Beggar Shows Off His iPad Slice Skillz (Video!)
A homeless Chinese man drew quite a crowd recently in Beijing while showing off his 1337 (“elite”, for all you non-haxors) fruit slicing skillz at a subway stop. First of all, I think he’s revolutionized the world of begging, and therefore deserves an award. Second, clearly his begging has paid off…and I think I’ve found my next job. Who ever said being homeless can’t be fun?
- Beijing Man Drops a Fortune to Game on Asia’s Largest TV (UPDATE: Video!)
- “Rational Customer” to Wait 60 Hours for iPad – UPDATED!
- The Worlds First “True” Projector Phone Shows Up in Shenzhen (Video!)
- Chinese Government Admits “iPad Tax Too High”
- This Week in the Gadgets Republic – Beijing Man Games on Massive Screen, Chinese Turn Crap in to Power